Top 3 Worst Protein Powder Flavors

Normally, I like variety in life.  However, with regards to protein supplements, I've learned that consistency is key.  Unfortunately for myself, I recently ignored my own advise and decided to try a few flavors outside of my normal rotation.  Several days of forcing down horrible protein shakes has inspired me to make this list. 

  1. Classic Vanilla: Recently, there have been a lot of variations of vanilla appearing; rich vanilla, vanilla ice cream, etc. Fortunately, these new variations are an improvement.  But still, for original flavored vanilla protein powders, I'm often left wondering if they've mistakenly put chalk dust in the container.  
  2. Strawberry:  It's unreasonable to expect protein powder to taste like proposed flavor, but something similar would be nice.
  3. Cookies and Cream: By far, the worst flavor ever.  It tastes like neither cookies nor cream.  It would be more accurate to call this flavor "Mylanta".

1 comment:

  1. I also picked up this Heartland Gold Brown Rice Protein Powder to compare it to the Garden of Life Brand. Compared to Garden of Life, this gives me much more bang for my buck. It has 40 servings per container vs. Garden Of Life’s 28 servings. It’s also about $8 cheaper too. Best Protein Powder

    ReplyDelete