Review: Adidas Falcon Elite 2.0 Running Shoes


+ Comfortable with good arch support

+ Light weight

- Upper material tends to tear easily



It's not easy to find good running shoes.  That being said, these are one of the better pairs I've had the pleasure of using.  When buying running shoes, I always try to find the lightest pair possible.  At just under 10 ounces, these are one of the lightest I've ever had.  However, I was a little wary at first because I wasn't sure how well such lightweight material would hold up over time.  The soles are very sturdy and hold their shape relatively well after extensive use.  Unfortunately, the same cannot be said about the upper part of the shoe.  Over time, various tears began to appear over the toe and upper areas.  I'm not actually sure what is caused the tears as I don't do any sort of trail running.  They are not bad enough to affect the performance of the shoes, but it does give them an unkempt appearance.  Yet, all things considered, still a very solid pair of running shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment