Current Workout

I had switched to a high-rep, lower weight workout a few months back, but I just haven't seen the results I expected so I decided to go back to a low-rep workout.  I like to work in the 8 to 12 repetitions range as I have noticed this seems to give me the most gains.  I spread this workout over three days during the week and, for cardio, do boxing on other days during the week.

All exercises are done for 4 sets of 8-10 repetitions.
I use the same weight for every set and use an amount of weight so that I begin to struggle on the 8th or 9th repetition of the 3rd set.

Day 1

Biceps
Dumbbell Curl
Reverse Grip Barbell Curl
Wide Grip Seated Barbell Curl
One Arm Cable Curl

Back
Machine Row
Lat Pulldown
Seated Cable Row

Day 2

Shoulders
Seated Dumbbell Press
Barbell Front Raise
Dumbbell Fly

Legs
Squats
Machine Leg Extension
Machine Leg Curls
Calf Raise

(Rest day in between)

Day 3

Triceps
Dips
Cable Tricep Extension
Close Grip Bench

Chest
Bench Press
Incline Bench Press
Dumbbell Flys

No comments:

Post a Comment